Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Thank You!

Hello again :)

I'm so very excited to announce that my humble little Etsy shop reached 700 sales this week!  This milestone was just a dream when I first opened The Little Owl Nest almost 2 years ago. 

To celebrate the occasion, and to say THANK YOU to all my wonderfully fantastic clients, followers, and fans, I thought I would post a sweet little giveaway ♥

For this week only, you can download a FREE copy of my "Be Still" Fine Art Nursery Print (a $9.99 value). Just click directly on the picture below or on the "Download" button at the bottom of the page to claim your gift :)


Feel free to print this little beauty for yourself or for a friend, but please do NOT re-sell my creations. If you have any questions, you can check out my copyright policies HERE.

Also, be sure to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook to stay up to date on all things Little Owl (like new items, sales, promotions, and giveaways)!


Like this print? Then share the love!
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

1 comment:

  1. Love the feathe designs, such a nice post, thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such posts with us

    ReplyDelete